About

Planning a special event with a multitude of details is no easy task. You will be assured of my personalized services and the highest level of dedication to flawless event execution.

My mission is to understand your vision and turn your dreams into reality. Removing any stress that may come your way when it comes to planning your wedding or special event. I will go far beyond your typical bridal or event consultant when designing and coordinating weddings and special events. Taking care of every detail so you can relax and enjoy your day!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Kid Birthday Parites




Kid's birthday parties are one of the things I enjoy planning most. There are so many fun ideas I can do to make the party extra special. Between the games, the favors, decorations, food and of corse the cake I am able to plan an unforgettable event for both you and your child no matter what there age.


No comments:

Post a Comment