About

Planning a special event with a multitude of details is no easy task. You will be assured of my personalized services and the highest level of dedication to flawless event execution.

My mission is to understand your vision and turn your dreams into reality. Removing any stress that may come your way when it comes to planning your wedding or special event. I will go far beyond your typical bridal or event consultant when designing and coordinating weddings and special events. Taking care of every detail so you can relax and enjoy your day!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

FAQ


What are your qualifications?

I have been educated through the U.S. Career Institute. I completed the courses and received my certificate. I graduated the top of my class in August of 2009. I was also trained by Julie Renee of Events by Renee, a popular Event and Wedding Planner of the Palm Springs area. Since then I have done many events on my own. 

Why did you want to become an Event and Wedding Planner?

I remember attending weddings when I was a little girl and thinking how amazing it would be just to grow up and have a wedding of my own. Then also having birthday parties that my mom planned and I always loved them. Watching her plan the parties and seeing how important it was to her to make sure all of her children had an incredible experience for their birthdays was amazing its self. 

I did some research once I was out of high school and found that I love every detail that goes into planning events so I went to school to get my qualifications and earn my certificate. 

In my eyes Event and Wedding planning is a very important job. It is a fast paced demanding job and I love every minute of it. I love planning and being organized and all the aspects of events and weddings. From the flowers to the theme to the location choices and of course meeting new people. That's why I opened my own business. 

Will I lose control of my wedding if you are planning it for me?

Not at all. My goal is to give you the peace of mind that comes with trusting we are taking care of every detail and event scheduled on your wedding day. During the planning process, I will give you guidance and suggestions, but you make all of the final decisions. I will handle as little or as much as you would like.


Will you work with vendors I have already found or people I really want to work with?

Yes, I will gladly work with any vendor, friend or family member you select for your special day. I have hundreds of venues and excellent vendors in my database that I can refer, but you are free to select the vendors of your choice.

Can I afford an event planner?

Price is affected by the selection of packages or individual services that you choose and the complexity of your event. It is my responsibility to keep your expenses at or even below your budget.


Do you have a payment plan?

Yes we can arrange a payment plan that is convenient and fits into your schedule. 




1 comment:

  1. If you are using the payment wedding planner for the wedding, the engaged people have to see the certain requirements for a wedding planner person. Those who are wan to plan the wedding by themselves, they should make use of the wedding planner iPhone apps will be helpful for them.

    ReplyDelete